Needed-it-yesterday WordPress Website Design Packages
Check out our turnkey WordPress and WooCommerce website design and development packages. These packages are a fit for businesses looking for a quick, professional, custom WordPress website. These solutions don’t fit everyone so just reach out if you’re looking for a professional design and development quote.
- Basic WordPress Website
- WooCommerce Website
- Business WordPress Website
Simple website with a professional, modern design. Ideal for bloggers and microbusinesses in need of five to ten pages of content with limited but effective functionality.
- Basic web form setup and styling
- Mobile responsive design
- Customized page layouts
- Design customizations (colors, fonts, layouts, images)
- A custom post type for staff/board, case studies, work examples, or products and services
- Configuration of a WordPress plugin ( Browse preferred plugins » )
- Price: $750 (5 hours)
- Turnaround Time: 1 week
Be confident in your go-to-market strategy. Your eCommerce website needs to cover all aspects of product browsing, purchasing and customer service but it doesn’t have to be complicated. WooCommerce is out-of-the-box simple and can be extended as you need. There is no need to add features you’ll never utilize in your online store. We’ll work with you to configure only the functionality that will assist in effective selling.
- WooCommerce-ready WordPress theme
- Shipping, payment gateway, tax, and email notification configurations
- Professional product category and detail layout and design
- Professional content entry and configuration for up to 20 products
- Installation, configuration and styling support for up to three supported WooCommerce extensions
- Price: $2,250 (15 hours)
- Turnaround Time: 2 weeks
For small and medium sized organizations with more functionality and content needs than a basic website. This package includes more plugin configurations, page layouts and a completely custom WordPress theme. Already have a designer? We can work with your in-house or contracted graphic designer to convert their designs into your custom WordPress theme.
- Web forms
- Mobile responsive design
- Custom WordPress theme
- Up to five custom page layouts
- Up to three custom post types for staff/board, case studies, work examples, or products and services.
- Up to twenty pages of content (includes content entry and layout)
- Configuration of up to four WordPress plugins ( Browse preferred plugins » )
- Price: From $3,000 (20 hours)
- Turnaround Time: 2 – 4 weeks
Must-have WordPress Productivity Plugins
These plugins are just some that we utilize in the Valice website development and management toolkit. We highly recommend them for your WordPress website:
- Akismet Anti-spam Akismet is a spam fighting service that protects millions of WordPress sites from comment and contact form spam.
- Elementor Pro page designer The world’s leading WordPress page builder tool for creating and customizing your WordPress theme layouts.
- Gravity Forms Gravity Forms is an easy tool to create advanced forms in WordPress.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro Advanced Custom Fields is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create custom fields and simple, user-friendly editing screens in WordPress.
Custom WordPress Website Design Pricing
WordPress website design and development services can be purchased as a package or estimated and billed hourly. All designs use our own Whitespace theme which allows us to leverage design elements and functionality that we’ve developed over the past eleven years of working in WordPress.
We work with customers to accommodate budget constraints and will find areas to reduce hours and fit you into an appropriate Managed WordPress Hosting plan.
WordPress Webmaster Services
We understand that websites are dynamic and you may need an expert WordPress partner to help you grow, improve and maintain your WordPress website after the initial launch. Valice goes beyond Managed WordPress hosting to provide ongoing WordPress website development, design and editing for website owners in need of these services.
Website support and service requests can be initiated from any authorized Account Administrator or Sub-Account contact in your my.valice.com account where you can also view and track all support and service requests.Learn More
WordPress Website Design and Development Process
The length of time it takes to complete your website depends on the size and scope of your project. In general, each website has the following components.
- Sitemap (all the pages and how you want them organized)
- Desired functionality
- Ideal audiences and outcomes
- Logo and design assets in vector format
- Licensed stock or custom images
- Example websites that you like
- Website content
- List of website editors you’d like to have access to your website
- Third-party service information (e.g. email marketing system, merchant services gateway, domain registrar, DNS provider, etc)
Managed WordPress Hosting
Websites always look better when they run fast. We provide performance testing to make sure your website is loading as quickly and efficiently as possible and we power it in a WordPress-optimized managed hosting environment.