Valice provides domain registration and associated services (whois privacy, dns management) for all domains registered through your my.valice.com account.
Log in to my.valice.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to “Domains” > “Register a New Domain“
- Enter your desired domain name and search to see if it is available for registration
- When you successfully find an available domain, click “Add to Cart” and continue searching for available domains or proceed to checkout by clicking “Checkout
- During checkout you will have the option to add ID Protection and will be asked to agree to the Domain Terms of Service Agreement (DTSA)
- Finally, you can specify your own Nameservers or leave the default Valice Nameservers in place for DNS management services
- Continue to checkout
Domain Registrations/Transfers: A certification email will be sent to the Administrative Contact for the domain containing an acceptance link which must be clicked within 60 days or the order to complete the domain registration and use the domain.