Below is a general list of things you can do to prepare of a website design and development engagement:
- Take note of websites that you like and why you like them.
- Prepare an outline or sitemap.
- Be prepared to discuss your website audience(s) and what you want your website to do for them.
- Collect your design and marketing assets (source files always preferred).
- Be comfortable with what you want to invest in your website (time and money).
- Compose as much of the website content as you can prior to working with us on your design.
- Involve your stakeholders as early in the process as necessary to make sure you have internal alignment on the website direction.
- Be realistic about the ongoing content you plan to add to the website and the time you can commit to adding new content.