This plugin allows you to securely send emails from your WordPress website.
WP Mail SMTP plugin allows you to easily reconfigure the wp_mail() function to use a trusted SMTP provider.
WP Mail SMTP plugin includes four different SMTP setup options:
- Mailgun SMTP
- SendGrid SMTP
- Gmail SMTP
- All Other SMTP
- Navigate to “Settings” > “WP Mail SMTP”
- Enter the email address you would like all emails to appear to come from (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter the name you would like all emails to appear to come from (e.g. your company name or name)
- Choose your mailer method. We recommend Other SMTP as it doesn’t require an additional subscription and mail will be sent from your own email account (or a system account provided to you if you have a Managed WordPress Hosting service)
- Check the “Return Path” box
- The next fields will be specific to your email provider.