From your Valice Account (my.valice.com), connect to your Plesk Control Panel
Add a Subdomain
A subdomain is a domain that is part of a larger domain that appears before the domain (e.g. “subdomain.example.com”).
- In the “Websites & Domains” tab, select “Add New Subdomain”
- Enter the subdomain and specify a document root (the document root is where your subdomain’s files will live in your website file system)
- Create an A record in your DNS zone to make the subdomain public and accessible
A domain alias is an alternate domain that a website will answer to.
- In the “Websites & Domains” tab, select “Add New Domain Alias”
- Enter the full domain name that you want to resolve to your website in the “Domain alias name” field
- Create an A record in your DNS zone to make the domain alias public and accessible