Keeping a valid payment method (credit card) on your Account will ensure that renewal orders are processed before expiring and losing associated services.
Important Notice: Failure to have a valid payment method on file means that order will need to be manually processed and could result in a loss or disruption of services.
Modify your Payment Method
Your default payment method is configured on your account. This can be set as either Check/Money Order or Credit Card. You also have the ability to override this at the order or invoice level.
Log in to my.valice.com and follow these steps:
Single Invoice Change
- Navigate to “Billing” > “My Invoices”
- Select the invoice from the list (click on the Invoice number)
- While viewing the invoice, use the dropdown in the right hand section under “Payment Method” and make your change
Account Level Change
- Navigate to “Account Details“
- In the “Default Payment” field, select “Check/Money Order” or “Credit Card”
- Click “Save Changes”