If you have Business Email at Valice, you can import contacts through a CSV or VCF file.
Log into your webmail
- Click on the Contacts icon.
- Click the Actions (…) button.
- From the drop down menu, select Import.
- The Import Contacts modal will load. Here, you can select which Contacts folder to import your new contacts to, such as the default Contacts folder or any new folders you’ve created.
- Click on the “add files” box to open a desktop window so you can select the file you want to import (CSV or VCF file).
- Once the you’ve added the file(s), click the Import button.
- If any conflicts occur, you will be asked to resolve them by performing one of the actions below:
- Add Contact – This option adds a completely new contact record with the information in the vCard.
- Replace – This option replaces the contact in the box with the new one being uploaded. To examine the properties of the close match contacts, however your mouse over the magnifying glass icon in the list at the bottom of the page.
- Skip – This option skips this contact and omits the uploaded contact information.
- Once all conflicts are resolved, the process is complete.