If you are a WordPress website owner, you may need to add a new user to your site to give them access to certain areas or functions. Here is a guide on how to add a new user to your WordPress website:
- Log in to your WordPress site using your administrator account (or log in through WP Toolkit)
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Users” tab in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the “Users” page.
- On the “Add New User” page, enter the new user’s username, email address, first name, and last name. Choose a strong password for the new user, or you can use the “Generate Password” button to create a strong password automatically.
- Under the “Role” section, select the appropriate user role for the new user. WordPress has several predefined user roles, including Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor, and Subscriber. Choose a role that matches the new user’s level of access.
- If you want to send the new user an email notification with their login details, check the box next to “Send User Notification”. You can also add a personal message to the new user in the “Personal Options” section.
- Click on the “Add New User” button at the bottom of the page to create the new user.
- The new user will now appear in the “Users” list, and you can edit their profile or delete their account if needed.
In conclusion, adding a new user to your WordPress site is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. By following the steps above, you can quickly add a new user and grant them the appropriate level of access to your site.